follow and dashboard

gantung kat blog


background

UPDATE EMAIL

Time is running.. oh my God... Now, i'm rushing to settled down my job.. The due date is around the corner.. Busy.. busy.. and busy... I am so sorry because I’m not updating this blog for so long.  I’m running for the submission full set account to the Audit Firm on this week.  I just take a few minute to inform you about my problem that I had and apologize because do not update my blog.  And again thank you because you all always support my blog… ! Love you all so much! Bye.. I need to go to finish my daily job.  Daaa….
ANNOUNCEMENT…!!

My Yahoo email sizuka_faisha@yahoo.com cannot open… Oh my God…

So, I want to update my new email address today. 

To all my lovely customers and lovely readers, any ordering, payment or any enquiry, please submitted to my new email sizukaharriscollections@yahoo.com


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment