follow and dashboard

gantung kat blog


background

HAPPY FEASTING

Hi & Assalamualaikum...


Wow, happy…! The busy of my life is gone…! All the documents of account already submit to the Audit Firm.  I’m just waiting for the submission Annual Report to close my account.  This is my daily job, you all…  =) I feel so relief now.. Alhamdulillah…

Even busy to finish my daily job, Alhamdulillah, thanks God because He gives me sustenance.  Incomes for selling scarf always have.  Alhamdulillah.. Now the stock is not as much as before.  I just want to clearance stock now to restock the new one.. =)

To all my lovely customers and readers, you must be not patience to see the coming scarf that is more attractive, adorable, highly quality and fashionable JUST FOR YOU…!!

However, sizukaharriscollections wish HAPPY FEASTING to all Muslim’s people…


~~ Thank you for reading and thank you for your supporting.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment